4/4/23

The For Her Release from Taylored Expressions

Happy Tuesday! Today's projects are created with new products from Taylored Expressions, The Four Her Release celebrates the women in your life along with pretty floral options you can used throughout the year. All the products are available now in the TE Store


My first two cards are created with the new Buds & Blossoms Stamp and Stencil Combo. I choose two different color combos to work with on my cards. 



On my first card I stamped the stems in Mocha Ink and then stenciled with the leaves with Granny Smith and Cilantro Ink. For the buds I used Peaches n' Cream, Guava, and Fruit Punch. I love these colors together. I also splattered a little white paint on the background. 

To create the frames I used the largest die in the  Frame in Frame 3 Cutting Plate, cutting directly into the stenciled  cardstock. Then I cut the frame two more times from Sugar Cube cardstock. I glued the three die cut frames together and inlayed the center back in the frame. This makes the frame stand out. 



The sentiment is from the new Sentiment Staples Stamp Set and die cut the the coordinating Sentiment Staples Dies. To create the Oval Frame  I used the Inside Scallop Stacklets and the Stitched Oval Stacklets, adding  an oval of vellum behind the frame. 

I added the sweet buds to the frame with the new Little Bit - Buds and Blooms Dies. 


My second card uses Mint Julep and Spearmint Inks for the leaves. For the buds I used Salt Water Taffy, Confetti Cake, and Blue Raspberry Inks and Macaron and Dried Fig. The branches are stamped in Mocha Ink. 


I stamped another sentiment from the Sentiment Staples Stamp Set, stamping in Versamark Ink and embossing with white embossing powder. The circle frame is created with Stitched Circle Stacklets and Inside Circle Stackles. 



Next up is two more cards that feature the Boots and Blossoms Layering Stancil and coordinations Boots and Blossoms Dies. 


The Boots and Blossoms Layering Stancil is a set of four stencils that create a boot and a watering can. After I stenciled I added Happy Medium - Iridescent Glitter and added Tiny Diamonds to the center of the flower. 

The sentiments are from the new Mix & Match For Her Stamps Set and die cut with the Modern Sentiment Labels Dies. 


I stenciled the background with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips and the die cut additional clouds with the Rainbow Cloud Duo and grass with the Build a Scene - Grassy Hills die set.  The sentiments are from the Mix & Match For Her Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinations Mix & Match For Her Dies. 


Here is a look at the stenciled water can. I stamped the sentiments in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne and embossed with TE Clear Embossing Powder. 



I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets to die cut the circle. 

Right now through Sunday, April 9th, purchase the Boots & Blooms Bundle (Boots & Blooms Layering Stencil set, Boots & Blooms die collection, Mini Strips – Floral stamp, and The Insiders – For Her panels) for the discounted price of $49 (regular retail $55). Purchase of the Boots & Blooms Bundle also gains you access to the Girls Night In Live Event taking place on April 28th 7PM Central Time hosted by Taylor, Madi (Taylor’s daughter), and Linda (Taylor’s Mom)! Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog of the all the details and more inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment