3/28/23

With All My Art Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today I have two cards to share with you that I created with the new With All My Art Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions. This is such a cute kit, filled with cutest paintbrushes, paint swashes, and sentiments.The kit is available now in the TE Store


The With All My Art Stamp Set has the best sentiments and I had a lot fun playing with the paint splashes. 

On my first card I used the Bold Brushstrokes Layering Stencil to create the background. This is a set of two stencils. I used Blueberry, Confetti Cake, Lime Zest, Banana Cream, and Fruit Punch Ink on Sugar Cube cardstock. 


The Paint the Town Dies creates two different sizes of paint brushes. I used the smaller dies to create these five paint brushes. I added Glossy Accents to end of each paint brush to give the look of wet paint. I added a sentiment from the With All My Art Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating dies that are available separately. Then I finished off the card with a few Bits & Pieces Iridescent Rhinestones. 


On my second card I created the background with the Splash of Color Stamp Set. I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front and just started stamping. Then I splattered a little white paint and added Glossy Accents to end of the paint splashes. 


I created the larger paint brush for this card and two more sentiments from the All My Art Stamp Set. I stamped Poblano Pepper Ink on Confetti Cake Cardstock and die cut with the All My Art Dies, which are available separately. 


Here is a look at the inside of my cards. I added two of The Insiders - All My Art Panels and stamped a few of the art images. 



The With All My ‘Art’ Cardmaking Kit retails for $60, is packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker, and includes:
  • With All My Art stamp set
  • Bold Brushes Layering Stencil set
  • Splash of Color stamp set
  • Paint the Town die collection
  • The Insiders – With All My Art panels
Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.

Additional products available to purchase outside of the kit: With All my Art die collection, With All My Art Envelope Seals (set of 10), and The Insiders – With All My Art panels

Limited quantity available

To be notified of new kit releases, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

You can stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. 




No comments:

Post a Comment