3/27/23

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 4

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's the final day of  the Papertrey Ink's March Release Countdown. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET on Tuesday, March 28th  

First up is a look at the Psalm Reflections: March Stamps and Dies. I stamped the sentiment in Smokey Shadow Ink on Sweet Blush Cardstock. And then I used the coordinating die to add the joy sentiment in Hibiscus Burst Ink. I die cut the sentiment with the new Love to Layer: Lovely Bracket Die


I added the flowers and leaves with the new Into the Blooms: Gerber Daisies. I die cut using watercolor paper, blended the inks, and spritzed with water. 


The card is framed with the Border Bling: Scalloped Frame. Behind the frame I added a panel of vellum and Bitty Big Collection: Smokey Shadow. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Psalm Reflections: March
Dies: Love to Layer: Lovely Bracket, Psalm Reflections:  March, Into the Blooms:  Gerber Daisies,  Border Bling: Scalloped Frame
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst,  Lemon Tart,  Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss 
Paper: Stamper's Select White,  Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst,  Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, Vellum, Bitty Big Collection: Smokey Shadow, Silver
Other:  Pink Jewels, Foam Square,  Glue


My next card features the Into the Blooms: Gerber Daisies and the Confetti Circle Hot Foil Plate. I used a white foil on True Black Cardstock. I die cut circle with the Love to Layer: Circle from Lilac Grace Cardstock. 


I used the Stationary Kit Letters to add HI and the Wildflowers Fields Stamp Set add the word FRIEND. 


The flowers are created Into the Blooms: Gerber Daisies. I listed the ink I used listed below. I went for bright color on the black background. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Wild Flower Fields
Dies: Stationary Kit, Into the Blooms: Gerber Daisies, Love to Layer: Circles
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Lavender Moon, Wild Wisteria, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf, True Black
Paper: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Lilac Grace
Other: Confetti Circle Hot Foil Plate, Black Pearls, Foam Squares, Glue, Blender Brushes

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET on tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Melody. Love the Gerber Daisy dies.

    ReplyDelete