3/26/23

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 3

Hi and welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink's March Release Countdown. Today I have cards for Mom and the special friends in your life. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET on Tuesday, March 28th  


My first card features the Delightful Mini Blooms Stamp Set and Dies and the My Mom Dies. I love that the mini blooms are designed to fit around and in the MOM sentiment. I die cut MOM directly into the white cardstock. There are two dies that have pattern that fit behind the cut out letters. 


I created the background with the new Stitch Crochet Stencils using Spring Rain and Ocean Tides Inks. 


The smaller sentiment is from the Larger Than Life: Mom Sentiments. I stamped in Blueberry Sky Ink. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Delightful Mini Blooms, Larger Than Life: Mom
Dies: Delightful Mini Blooms, My Mom
Ink: Ocean Tides, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Mint Julep, Pinefeather, Blueberry Sky
Paper: Spring Rain, Ocean Tides, Stamper's Select White
Other: Clear Jewels, Glue, Foam Tape


My second card features the Tuck It Sentiments Stamps and Dies and the Wildflower Fields Stamps and Dies. First I stamped a variety of flowers from the Wildflower Fields Stamp Set. You can see the ink colors I used listed below. 

Then I used the Tuck It Sentiments Stamps and dies to create the area where I could tuck the flowers into the card front. 


I stenciled sun rays in the background and added another sentiment from the Tuck It Sentiments. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Tuck It Sentiments, Wildflower Fields
Dies: Tuck It Sentiments, Wildflower Fields
Ink: Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse 
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist
Other: Sunburst Stenci, Blender Brushes, Misti, Glue, Clear Jewels

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another look at the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment