8/20/24

Pick Your Pairings

Today I have some fun projects to share with you that I created with the new Pick Your Pairings Release at Taylored Expressions. This release is centered around products that our customers requested! Taylor asked customers to share their ideas for coordinating products they would like to have that coordinate or add onto a product that's already part of our collection. The winners have been chosen! 

My first card features the Garden Gallery Stamp & Die Combo and the Pixie Petals Background Stamp. The Garden Gallery Stamp & Die was created from one of the images in the Foil It - Garden Gallery to extend the use of this imagery & make it more versatile!


I chose to layer the two die cut branches and tie them together with twine at the bottom. The small sentiment is included in the stamp set.  I used the Pretty Postage Dies and the Pretty Postage - Flower Stamp to add the small postage stamp at the top of the card. 


To create the background I die cut the largest die in the A2 Postage Stamp Stacklets from Sugar Cube Cardstock. Then I used the Masking Stencil - A2 Postage Stamp Stacklets and blended Bleu Cheese Ink and then stamped the Pixie Petals Background in Blue Corn Ink. 




I used the Garden Gallery Stamp and Die again as the center piece of my mini slim card. I also used the new Mini Slim Postage Stamp Stacklets and with the Signature Sentiments Dies that coordinate with the previously released Signature Steniments Stamp Set. I used a combination of Mint Julep, Spearmint, and Sour Gummy Inks and Cardstock. 


I attached the sentiment with TE Foam Strips and added a few rhinestones. 



The Fluttering Friends Background Stamp is the perfect addition to the Fluttering Friends Stancil and 3D Embossing Folder. The Fluttering Friends Background Stamp stamps the bodies of the butterflies. I used Oreo Ink and the stenciled with Concord grape, Blue Raspberry and Kiwi Inks. Then I used the Fluttering Friends 3D Embossing Folders to add the dimension the background. 



I added the sentiment with the new Foil It - Sundry Sentiments that coordinate with the previously released Sundry Sentiments Dies. I added the sentiment to an oval die cut with the Stitched Oval Stacklets from Kiwi Cardstock. 



For a limited time, get the exclusive Arch Deco Background Stamp along with the Feature Frames gift with purchase when you spend $175 or more.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration for the team. 








No comments:

Post a Comment