8/6/24

It's the Halloween Release at Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing the Halloween Release! As a designer I am always working two months out from the next holiday and every year I get extra excited to see what I get to work with for the upcoming holidays. I have three new projects to share with you and all the products are available now in the TE Store


My first project is created with the new Stayin’ Alive Bundle which includes the Stayin' Alive Stamp Set and coordinating Dies and the  interactive die called Another Door Opens. You can also purchase the products separately. I die cut the doors from Rock Candy Cardstock and added vellum to the windows. 


Behind the doors I added a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock blended with Rock Candy, Kiwi, and Potato Chip Inks. I added the fun skeletons that I stamped in Versamark Ink on Black Licorice Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I also added a few stars from the new Bits & Pieces - Halloween Stars and Sparkles. 


The background is stamped with the previously released Spiderweb Cling & Clear Combo. The sentiment is included in the Stayin' Alive Stamp Set. 


My next spooky card features the Spooktacular Bundle that includes Halloween Scene Split 6x6 Background Stamp & Stencil Combo with Flying Bats & spooky jack-lanterns, plus the Spooktacular Sentiments and Coordinating Dies. 


First I stamp the pumpkins at the bottom of the card and used the stencil in the set to added the color to the mouth and eyes. Next I used the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips to added the clouds to the background. I used Pineapple, Candy Corn, Guava, Dried Fig, and Blue Corn Inks. Then I stamped the bats. 


I die cut the background with the new Squiggle Stacklets and the added the sentiment from the Spooktacular Stamp Set, stamping Versamark Ink on Eggplant Cardstock and embossing with TE Gold Embossing Powder. I used TE Gold Foil and the Little Bits - Cauldron Confetti Dies to add the extra bats. 



My last card uses the Graveyard Shift Dies as the center piece of the card. I added a row of pumpkins and graves in a bed of grass die cut from Sweet Basil Cardstock with the Build a Scene - Grassy Hills Dies. The moon is stenciled with the previously released Moonlight Layering Stencil.


 I used the Squiggle Stacklets to die cut the background again. I added the "BOO" Sentiment with the new Stitched Alpha Dies from TE Glossy Black Cardstock. 


The bottom sentiment is from the Spooktacular Sentiment Stamp Set.

The Spooktacular Bundle includes

The Stayin' Alive Bundle includes:
I hope I have inspired you to start thinking about creating for the upcoming holidays. Stop by the TE blog for all the details and more inspiration with the new release. 






No comments:

Post a Comment