8/5/24

Harvest of Thanks

Hi! I am starting off the week with a new project created with the Faux Embroidered Pumpkin Etched Dies that are a part of the Nichol's Needlework Collection by Nichol Spohr. My very first crafts as a teenager was sewing and needlework so I was excited to get to work with this collection. 


I created a card and a tag for my first project with the collection. I combined the  Faux Embroidered Pumpkin Etched Dies  with the Needleworker Tool Kit Etched Dies and the Nichol's Needlework Sentiments Clear Stamp Set


The embroidery hoop, stools of thread, and scissors are die cut with the Needleworker Tool Kit Etched Dies. This set coordinates with the other products in the collection. 


Here is a little closer look. I had fun adding pink to the traditional Halloween colors. The sentiment is stamped with the Nichol's Needlework Sentiments Clear Stamp Set on black cardstock with Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 



The tag, that can double as an ornament, is created with the lightweight wood Embroidery Hoop Frames from Spellbinders. The hoop is a natural color. I simply sponged on Black Soot Distress Ink and splattered gold paint on the edges. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment