7/30/24

It's Sweater Weather!!

Today it is Christmas in July and I am sharing projects I have created with the new Sweater Weather Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions.  I know it will be awhile before we are putting on sweaters but decorating these cute sweaters will put you in the mood for cooler weather! The Kit is available now in the TE Store


With the Sweater Weather Stencil, Die, & Clear Combo you can stencil four sweater at one time. I used all four of the sweaters I created for my projects. With the Clear Combo you can add the stamped details to each sweater. 


Each of my cards feature the Dotted Snowfall Background which is available for purchase separately. I went with a color scheme of Rose Water, Raspberry Sorbet, Mulled Wine, Mint Julep, and Brussel Sprouts.


I die cut the stamped background with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and then framed the card with the A2 Postage Stamp Stacklets. All the sentiments are from the Sweater Sayings Stamps Set that is included in the Sweater Weather Kit. The sentiments are die cut with the Sweater Sayings Coordinating Dies that are available for purchase separately for the kit. 


I added the decor to each sweater with the Dinky Decorations which included the Christmas Tree, Poinsettia, Snowflake, Snowman, and Holly Leaves. 


The little white snowflakes are in the Bits and Pieces - Snowflakes embellishments. 


I used the fourth sweater to create a tag using the Pierced Tag Stacklets 2. 



The Sweater Weather Kit is $69 packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker. The kit includes:
  • Sweater Weather Stencil, Die, & Clear Combo
  • Dinky Decorations
  • The Insiders - Sweater Sayings
  • Sweater Sayings
  • True Colors Inspiration Cards (set of 4)
Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.
 

Thanks for stopping by today! Stop by the TE Blog for the details and more inspiration for the team. 

1 comment:

  1. How I Got Cured

    My name is Ximena Jimena from Cuba, I want to shares my incredible story of being cured from Herpes and HIV,hepatitis by Dr. Jekawo. After testing positive in 2014, all hope seemed lost until I discovered the cure from Dr. Jekawo. Following his treatment, test results turned out negative, and I am forever grateful for this help. Dr. Jekawo's expertise also extended to curing various health conditions such as HPV, diabetes, epilepsy, and more. I also attests to Dr. Jekawo's success in curing my brother-in-law's diabetes and HPV, providing hope to others who may be struggling with similar conditions. also cure
    hpv
    Hiv/Aids
    epilepsy
    sickle cell anaemia
    diabetes
    Herpes
    copd
    barrenness
    cancer
    wart
    psoriasis
    pityriasis rosea etc.
    email: drjekawo@gmail.com
    Dr Jekawo also cure my brother in-law diabetes and HPV completely.

    ReplyDelete