4/16/24

Four New Inks and Cardstock!

Hi Crafters! I get excited about adding new colors of ink and cardstock to my collections and today Taylored Expressions is adding four new colors to the TE collection. You can find the new colors now in the TE Store


On my first card I am showcasing the new cardstock colors. I used all four new colors on my card. I used Oat Milk for the bucket, Green Tea and Brussels Sprouts for the greenery, and Bleu Cheese for the smaller flowers. 


I used the Garden Variety 2 Die Set with the Rustic Pail Die to create the floral arrangement. The background is die cut with the Pierced Lattice Cutting Plate. The sentiment is from the Sundry Sentiments Stamp Set and stamped in the Bleu Cheese Ink. 


The True Color Inspirations cards are perfect for coming up is new colors combos and keeping them for inspiration in the future. 


Next up let's take a look at the inks. Here I used three of the new ink colors, Bleu Cheese, Brussel Sprouts, and Green Tea and combined the inks with Macaron, Dried Fig, Blue Corn, and Potato Chip. 


I used the Triple Slim Layering Stencil - In the Garden to create my three mini slim cards. The sentiments are from the Sundry Sentiments Stamp Set. 


I added a few rhinestones to each card. 


I also created another My True Colors Inspiration Card for future reference. 

Now for a limited time, we’ve got a Full Set Syndrome Bundle for $106 that includes: 60 sheets of cardstock (15 of each color), 40 A2 envelopes (10 of each color), 4 full size ink pads, 4 mini ink pads, 4 ink refills, True Colors – Shades of Spring stamp set, and True Colors – Shades of Spring labels. It’s a great way to add all 4 colors to your collection and keep them organized! Offer valid while supplies last.

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 





No comments:

Post a Comment