2/11/24

Pretty Pink Posh 10th Birthday Hop - Day 5

Today I am participating in Day 5 of the Pretty Pink Posh 10 Birthday Blog Hop.  I have been a fan of PPP since the beginning! Big congratulations to Paulina! I look forward to seeing what the next 10 years hold. This release has a birthday theme full of fun, happy products. The new release is available now



Be sure to leave a comment for a chance with win one of 5 $30 gift certificates.


I have two cards to share with you. My first card features the new Birthday Cupcakes Stamp Set and the Birthday Cupcakes Dies. I colored the cupcakes with OLO Markers and added some glitter and jewels to the cupcakes for a little sparkle. 


The background is stenciled with the Birthday Words Stencil in four different inks. 


The sentiment is from the new Party Time Stamp Set and the card is framed with the largest die in the Eyelet Rectangles Dies.


Next up is a look at the Party Hats Dies. I die cut the hats in a variety of cardstock colors and starting playing with the colors and patterns. I arranged the hats in a random pattern on the card front. 


The background is embossed with the Pierced Stars Plate Die. Next I stamped another sentiment from the Party Time Stamp Set in Versamark Ink on vellum and embossing with gold embossing powder and added a few gold gems.



GIVEAWAY

Leave comments on each stop. We are giving away 5 $30 gift certificates to random comments (1 winner each day) left before February 16, 2024 at 11:59 PM PST. We’ll be announcing the winners on the PPP blog, so be sure to head there and see if you are one of the winners!

BLOG HOP







37 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!!! Love the fun colors. My favorite is the party hats cards with the glitter pieces. Lovely! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes look delicious. Love
    the party hats. Great cards. thanks
    for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute job. I love the cupcake card but the hat card is my favorite. Love the colors and the glitter. It just says "birthday" tyfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, love the bit of sparkle on the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are just great! So colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are darling! I love the colors of the party hats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scallops, the glitter, the limited colors (YAY!), I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, festive cards! I love the glittery details you added to both cards! Great color combo on the party hats design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the new birthday stencils are fantastic in this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these cards! You beautifully showcased the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! I loved the colors you used and the vellum to focus the eye on the sentiment? genius!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love the colors on the blue and green card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are simply beautiful; love the way you incorporated the different elements of this release!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Melody - I love how you have used two completely and totally different color palettes and yet both cards are SO lovely!! I adore the use of vellum on card #2 as well as the scalloped white card serving as the background for all those lively hats. In card #1, I love the stenciled background and the pastel shades used. You have a real knack for fantastic composition.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can never get too far ahead with bday cards. I love the cupcakes, but my favorite is those party hats. So festive and would be great in lots of colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! The cupcakes are nicely colored, and I love the glittering accents on both.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the stenciled background with the pretty cupcakes, and the party hats are so fun! Awesome festive cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cupcakes are so soft and pretty and the party hats are such a fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing cards!
    Thans for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. There is no picking a favorite here, they are both fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely adorable cards! I love the way you arranged the cupcakes and the party hats! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun and pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super fun cards! Love all the layers on the cupcake one and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable cards. I like the little bit of sparkle you added to the hats and icing.Happy Birthday Pretty Pink Posh!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the red and orange birthday card. Great color combo and lay out!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW cards for sure! Your coloring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am ready to party! Love the cupcakes and the party hats!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your birthday cards are beautiful! I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute quartet of cupcakes and I like the festive hats.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both card are really adorable! So many fun elements to each of them. Where to start with on those? They are all wonderful and many are very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such fun cards! Thanks for sharing 😍

    ReplyDelete