2/13/24

The Second Chance Release from Taylored Expressions

There is a new release at Taylored Expressions today. You might see a few familiar things as some of these items were a gift with purchase for orders of $100+ this past year. If you missed out, it will be your second chance to get your hands on these crafty goodies as well as NEW products designed to coordinate! I have three cards to share with you so let's get started.


Let's start with a look at the Poppy Fields Layering Stencil. This is a set of four stencils. I started with Sweet Potato Ink, and layered Watermelon, Cherry Pop, and Cilantro Inks. Then I splattered the background with black watercolor paint. 

The sentiments are from the new Mini Strips - Sympathy Stamp Set and die cut with the Mini Strips - Flags Die. The hearts is die cut with Little Bits - Heart Coin. 


My next card is created with the Ferns Forever Background Stamp and the new Woodland Ferns Dies. I stamped the Ferns Forever Background Stamp on Toffee Cardstock with Cilantro Ink. I die cut the two ferns with the Woodland Ferns Dies from Mint Julep Ink. Then blended the die cuts with Blueberry, Blue Raspberry, Cilantro, and Mint Julep Inks.


I splattered the background gold paint and add a few Gold Glitter Drops. I added two more sentiments from the Mini Strips - Sympathy Stamp Set. I stamped on Blue Corn Cardstock and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. 

My next two cards cards showcase the Peace Within and the Layer It - Peace Within Dies. 


I cut the two foliage dies from Sugar Cube Cardstock. Then I blended Blueberry, Poblano Pepper, Blue Raspberry, Confetti Cake, and Mint Julep Inks. I added a rectangle of Salt Water Taffy cardstock behind the die cuts. The Layer It - Peace Within Dies die cut the scallop frame, the panel that fits behind the die cut, and the diagonal edging. 


The background is stenciled with the Wild Willow Stencil and Mint Julep Ink. The sentiments are from the Hello Lovely Stamp Set. 

Thanks for taking a look. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the Design Team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment