2/8/24

Celebrating Pretty Pink Posh's 10th Birthday!!!

I am very happy to be Guest Designing for Pretty Pink Posh this month in celebration of the company's 10th birthday! I think the world of Paulina. She is so nice and supportive and I have loved watching her company grow. The new release is available now. 

I will be sharing my projects throughout the week. Today's cards feature the new Party Time Stamp Set and coordinating Party Time Dies and the Layered Balloons Stencils. Product are linked below. 

On this card I stamped the image in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder and colored with Copic Markers. I die cut with image with the Party Time Dies and them added a pink rectangle under vellum die cut with the Eyelet Rectangles Dies.

The Layered Balloons Stencils is a set of three stencils, two for the balloons and one of the strings. I love the background it creates. I also splattered with a little gold paint. 


This is the second larger image in the Party Time Stamp Set. The stamp set also included some smaller stamps for cupcakes and hats which make nice small embellishments. 


Add added Stickles to frosting and a few gems to the cake for a little sparkle. The sentiments are also included in the stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by! You can take a look at all the new products HERE and I will have more to share this week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment