1/30/24

The Pieced Patterns Cardmaking Kit

Hi all! Today I have three cards to share with you that I created with a new fun cardmaking making kit from Taylored Expressions. This is a fun and easy way to create colorful patterned backgrounds for your projects along with great grid patterns to create different patterns. 


On my first card I chose one of the star patterns to work with. I went with a color scheme of Cherry Pop, Granny Smith, Confetti Cake, and Sugar Cube. I stamped the Four Square 6x6 Background stamp in a variety of the colors. On the Cherry Pop Cardstock I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with White Embossing powder. Then I die cut the squares and triangles with the Pieced Patterns dies. 


Using the grid the pattern is easy to create. I stamped a sentiment from the On Occassion Stamp Set on Vellum with Versamark Ink and embossed with Red Peppermint Embossing Powder. The smaller sentiment is from the Mini Strips - Birthday Stamp Set. 


Next I went with the idea of baby quilt, using another one of the patterns. I used a color theme of Cupcake, Raspberry Sorbet, Spearmint, JalapeƱo, and Sugar Cube. The larger sentiment is from the Essential Sentiment Stamp Set and the smaller one from Mini Strip - Baby Stamp Set. 


I used the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets to finish off the quilt. 

Here is another idea for the Kit. I used a group of brighter colors that I have linked below. 


The "happy" sentiment is created with the Get the Word Out - Happy Stamp Set and the coordinating Get the Word Out - Happy Shadow. 



The Pieced Patterns Cardmaking Kit retails for $57, is packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker, and includes:
  • Pieced Patterns – Squares die
  • Pieced Patterns – Triangles die
  • Four Square 6×6 Background stamp
  • Sticky Sheets (set of 10 sheets)
  • TE Maps – Pieced Patterns
  • The Insiders – Everyday Occasions panels
  • True Colors Inspiration Cards (set of 4)
Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.

Additional products available to purchase outside of the kit: Pierced Grid Cutting Plate die, Pieced Patterns envelope seals(set of 10, 5 each of 2 designs), TE Maps – Pieced Patterns, and The Insiders – Everyday Occasions panels.

Limited quantity available.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for more inspiration, videos, and more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment