1/29/24

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 4

Hi and welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown. All the new products will be available tomorrow, January 30th at 10 PM ET. 


My first card today is a fun, whimsical  birthday card I created with the new Scribble Balloons Stamp Set and coordinating Scribble Balloons Dies. 

 

I stamped three of the balloons and the larger present from the stamp set. I paper pieced the gift with a floral print and added Diamond Stickles to the ribbon on the gift and the balloons. I die cut the center panel with the Love to Layer: Deckled Edge Die, lightly blended Aqua Mist Ink on the background, and then stamped confetti with stamps in the set. 


I stenciled the card front with the striped stencil in the Perfect Presents Stencils, using New Leaf Ink on Green Parakeet Cardstock. I splattered the background with white paint and finished off with a sentiment from the Scribble Balloons Stamp Set and a few Moonshine Sequins: Fresh Snow

Supplies: 

Stamps: Scribble Balloons
Dies: Scribble Balloons, Love to Layer: Deckled Edge
Ink: New Leaf, Green Parakeet, Pale Peony, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Lemon Tart
Paper: Green Parakeet, Hawaiian Shores, Stamper's Select White, Tropical Teal
Other: Perfect Presents Stencils, Moonshine Sequins: Fresh Snow, Diamond Stickles, White Paint, Blender Brushes, Glue, Foam Tape


My next card features the new Tropical Frond: Hot Foil Plate. It creates a beautiful background to build your cards around. I used Spellbinders Gold Foil with the Glimmer Hot Foil System. I blended Sweet Blush and Lemon Tart Ink over the foiling. 


I used the Into the Blooms: Orchids Dies to create the orchids with the vase. I used a white gel pin to add the polka dots. The sentiment is from the new Vintage Frames Stamps and Dies. 

Thanks for stopping by! You can stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment