9/12/23

Let's Celebrate Taylored Expressions 15th Birthday!!

Today Taylored Expressions is celebrating their 15th birthday!! TE is releasing new, fun birthday products including  new TE foils, new birthday themed kits, a totally rad quad set, and more! I feel so fortunate to be part of the TE Designer Team for so many years. Taylor and Jon are such wonderful people. I followed Taylor when I first discovered cardmaking and I can remember when she released her first stamp set! 

I have three projects to share with you so let's get started. 


First up is a look at the new Dino-Mite Cardmaking Kit. The Kit includes a Stamp & Stencil combo plus a coordinating Mini Strips sentiment set and added embellishments, envelope seals, & birthday themed Insiders. I stamped the Dino-Mite Background Stamp and the used the set of three stencils to ink up the dinosaurs. I used a combination of Confetti Cake, Blue Raspberry, Kiwi, Pineapple, and Candy Corn Inks. 


I added two of sentiments from the Dino-Mite Mini Strips Stamp Set and then added a few Teal Glitter Drops. 


I used the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets to die cut the card front and add the scalloped edge. 


On this card I stamped the background stamp in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder and then stenciled.


Here is a look at the inside of the cards with the Birthday Boy Insiders. The envelope seals are so cut in the Kit. 



If you are a fan of the adorable accordion-style Gnomes you will love the new Home Alone Birthday Die Set. This gnome is all dress up for a birthday celebration but you can use all the previously released Gnome Dress Up Sets with this die set. 


There is also a new Simple Strips - For the Gnomies Stamp Set full of sentiments that can be used throughout the year.  I created the background with one the panels in the Foil It-Birthday Quad. First I lightly stenciled with Banana Cream Ink and the Here Comes the Sun Stencil. Then I foiled the panel with the new TE Rainbow Star Sparkles Fun Foil. Taylored Expressions is coming out with their own line of foil! I am excited about this! 



To create my final project I used the balloon die in the Gnome Alone - Birthday Die Set. I ink blended the balloons and then add a layer of Happy Medium in Iridescent Glitter to add some sparkle. The background to so easy to put together. I used one of Foil It - Birthday Background Panel with the TE Rainbow Star Sparkles Fun Foil.


The card is framed with the largest die in the Frame in Frame 3 Cutting Plate and the sentiment is from the It's Your Day Stamp Set. 


While supplies last, we are giving our party favors to celebrate our 15th birthday to the first 1500 customers placing orders of $50 or more! The party favor bag has a fun assortment of goodies to inspire your crafting including TE swag, a sweet treat, an exclusive freebie die, and more! Offer valid while supplies last.


While supplies last during our 15th birthday celebration, you can get the Birthday Blowout Layering Stencil set for FREE with purchases of $100+! Purchase $175+ and you’ll also get the coordinating Birthday Blowout 3D Embossing Folder FREE! Use the stencil set and embossing folder together or on their own to create one of a kind birthday cards, tags, and more! Offer valid while supplies last.

Stop by the TE Blog and join in with the celebration and find more inspiration with the new products!









No comments:

Post a Comment