9/12/23

Autumn Blessing with Pretty Pink Posh

 I am so happy to be Guest Designing this month for Pretty Pink Posh. I love the new fall release and I will be sharing my projects with you over the few days. You can find all the new product HERE


My first project I am sharing with you is created with the new Pumpkin Shaker Dies. I have linked the products below. There are four dies in the set including the pumpkin stem and leaf.  I dropped in confetti in Mossy Green, Matte Gold, Sparkling Clear, and Metallic Gold. 


I die cut a panel of white cardstock with the new Stitched Torn Rectangles Dies, blended Speckle Egg and Peeled Paint Distress Inks and lightly splattered white paint. I added the pumpkin to the panel along with a strip of lace. The background is stenciled with the Deco Leaves Stencil. 



The sentiment is foiled with the Hot Foil Thankful Script and die cut with the Thankful Shadow Dies. The smaller sentiment is included in the new Sentiment Strips: Fall Stamp Set. 

Thanks for stopping by! You can find all the new product HERE




1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous shaker card, the shaker bits are the perfect color for the awesome pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete