9/10/23

You're On My Mice List

Spellbinders is releasing  the new products for September today! I have a holiday card to share with you that I created with the new Dancing' & Gifting' Mouse Etched Dies from the Dancing' Christmas Collection. There is a Mouse, Gingerbread,  Figgy Pudding, and a Penguin in the collection and all of  their feet move. 


I started by creating the mouse with the dies in the Dancing' & Gifting' Mouse Etched Dies. The die for the legs has a hole die cut in the center. I added a foam square in the center of the die cut circle, hung the pants die cut on the form and placed the sweater over the pants, not using any glue to on the pants. 


Here you can see how the legs can move side to side. At the bottom of the card I attached a border die cut with the Winter Border Etched Dies, which is linked below. I stamped a sentiment from the new Dancin' Christmas Sentiments Clear Stamp Set.


I used Distress Inks in Uncharted Mariner and Peacock Feathers to create the background. I used watercolor paper, spritzed with water, and lightly splattered white paint. 

Thanks for taking a look! You can find all the new products HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment