9/6/23

Spellbinders Wax Seal of the Month

Hi! Today's post features a card I created with the September Wax Seal of the Month from Spellbinders. The September "New Subscriber" registration window will be available September 6-27th. This month's "Fall Meadow" Wax Seal Stamp adds that finishing touch to seal you projects with love. It has one wooden handle that supports a 1" round brass seal stamp design on its end. This club option also includes a pack of coordinating wax beads.


This month's Fall Meadow Seal seemed perfect to pair with the new Autumn WonderEtched Dies and the Envelope of Wonder Etched Dies. There are also die sets for Halloween and Christmas. 


I used the die in the Envelope of Wonder Etched Dies to created the envelope. I planned to add the envelope to a card but you can used it as just an envelope too. I filled the envelope with a variety of Fall foliage. I have linked the cardstock colors I used below. I wrapped twine around the envelope and added the seal with a Sealed Wax Seal Adhesive Circle.


The background is embossed with the Diamond Plaid Embossing Folder. I added the border at the bottom with the Winter Borders Etched Dies. I finished off the card with a few copper jewels. 

Thanks for stopping by. Stop by the September Wax Seal of the Month Page for all the details about the Club. 


No comments:

Post a Comment