8/29/23

The Petal Prints Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions

 It’s time for a new craft kit from Taylored Expressions.  This month’s kit, Floral Prints features a floral design with a fun, modern twist! The images are perfect for so many occasions.  I have two cards to share with you today using different color combos and techniques. 


For my first card I used a color combo of Rose Water, Raspberry Sorbet, Mulled Wine, Candy Corn, and Sweet Potato, Peapod, and Sweet Basil Inks. 

For the background I started with one of the Foil It – Petal Prints Panel, which are available for purchase separately. First I stenciled the clouds on the background with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips with Rose Water Ink. Next I foiled the panel with gold foil and splattered a little gold paint. 


Next I stamped the flowers in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I used my TE Blender Brushes to add the color to the flowers. I popped them up with foam squares. 


The sentiments on both my card are from the Mini Strips: Birthday Stamp Set and die cut with the Mini Strips - Flag Die. 


On my next card I used the Petal Prints Stamp & Stencil Combo set, which is included in the kit. On this card I used a combo of Confetti Cake, Blue Raspberry, Cherry Pop, Mulled Wine, Banana Cream, Pineapple, Orange Zest, Peeped, and Sweet Basil Ink.  I stamped in Oreo Ink, left the stamp in my Misti, stenciled, and then stamped a second time in Oreo Ink so that the black details stood out. 


The clouds are stenciled in Salt Water Taffy Ink and I added Bit & Pieces - Black Drip Dots to the centers of the flowers. 


Here is a look at the insides. I used two of the The Insiders – Petal Prints panels, that are available for purchase separately. 






The Petal Prints Cardmaking Kit retails for $72, is packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker, and includes:

  • Petal Prints Stamp & Stencil Combo set
  • Petal Prints Patterns stamp set
  • Petal Prints die collection
  • The Insiders – Petal Prints panels
Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.

Additional products available to purchase outside of the kit: Foil It – Petal Prints panels, Petal Prints Envelope Seals, and The Insiders – Petal Prints panels.

Limited quantity available.

Thanks for stopping by today. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment