4/11/23

Spring Bloom Release from Taylored Expressions

Hi and welcome to a look at the beautiful new Spring Bloom Release at Taylored Expressions! I have the prettiest flowers to share with you. And there are also butterflies and dragonflies in this release! All the new products are available now in the TE Store. 


I love the Quad line of TE Stencils and the new Create in Quads - Ever in Bloom is one of my very favorites. And with the Ever in Bloom Stencil there are coordinating dies giving you more creative options, including the Ever in Bloom Sprays, Frame, and Flowers. 


First I decided on the color palette. I went with Salt Water Taffy, Blue Raspberry, Macaron, Dried Fig, Banana Cream, Pineapple, Mint Julep, and Cilantro. When I had completed the stenciling I die cut the  frame  with the new Create-in-Quads Ever in Bloom Frame Die

On this card I used the Ever in Blooms Dies to add the addition flower and leaves. 


The sentiment on each card is from the new Hello Lovely Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Hello Lovely Dies. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink and embossed with TE Clear Embossing Powder. 


I used the Create-in-Quads Ever In Bloom Spray Die to cut the corners. The background is die cut with the Pierced Lattice Cutting Plate. 




The 

I used the Create-in-Quads Ever In Bloom Spray Die also die cut the spray of flower. 



My next card features the new Endless Joy Stamp Set and Endless Joy Dies. I stamped the images in Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink and embossed with TE Clear Embossing Powder. I wanted to black outline to  stand out. Then I colored the images with Copic Markers. 

I cut a circle of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and matted the circle with the Petite Scallop Stacklets. I stencil clouds on the circle with the Set the Scene - Cloud Stencil Strips and Salt Water Taffy Ink and then added the butterfly.


The background is die cut with the Swirls Pierce & Cut Plate from Salt Water Taffy Cardstock. The sentiment is included in the Endless Joy Stamp Set and die cut with the Modern Sentiment Labels. I finished off with a few Bits & Pieces - Black Rhinestones.
Right now through Sunday, April 16th, when you spend $75 or more you will receive Silver Glitter Drops FREE! These round, glittery embellishments are the perfect way to add sparkle and shine to your floral card projects and more! Offer valid while supplies last.

Stop by the TE Blog for more inspiration and all the details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment