4/10/23

Have a Happy Day

Hi! I hope your week is off to a good start. I am starting off a busy week on the blog with two cards I created with the Hello Butterfly Clear Stamp Set is from the Stampendous Spring Collection for Spellbinders


The set of 11 clear stamps includes four wonderful butterflies, four fun floral accents, a sweet flower design, and two happy sentiments. 


The butterflies in this set are pretty. For this card I stamped the different butterflies randomly on the card front, along with the extra flowers and leaves. Then I colored the butterflies Copic Markers. Then I added Color Essentials Gems in Onyx to the antennas of the butterflies. 


I added one of sentiments from the stamp set with the Fluted Classics Circles Etched Dies. The product links are listed below. I added the flower embellishment with the Be Bold Blooms Etched Dies.


My second card features the flower stamps in the Hello Butterfly Clear Stamp Set. I colored again with Copic Markers added Gold Mix Color Essentials Gems to the center of the flowers. I lightly blended ink on the background before I colored the flowers. 



Next I cut a piece of Glacier Color Essentials Cardstock to fit the card front and embossed with the Diamond Plaid embossing folder.  Then I used the Essential Four Petal Labels Etched Dies to create the cut out in the center of the card. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. I hand cut the. butterfly and used foam tape to attach it to the front of the card. I added glittered to the butterfly with Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue Diamond. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment