2/1/22

New Stencils and Stencil Storage from Tailored Expressions

Hi! I am kicking off the week with new Stencil Storage from Taylored Expressions! The stencil storage come in two sizes, one for 6 x 6 stencils and one for Mini Slim Stencils. I love stencils for creating background and own many of them! I am excited to get my stencils organized. TE is also releasing a few new stencils and I have three examples to share with you today. 


My first card uses the new Flickering Stencil. I cut a piece of Salt Water Taffy Cardstock to fit the card front. I used Blueberry, Blue Raspberry, and Cilantro Ink to created the stencil pattern. Then I used the largest die in the Frame and Frame Cutting Plate to die cut the patterned frame. I cut the frame two more times from Salt Water Taffy Cardstock and layered the frames one on top of the other to added the dimension. 

The circle frame is created with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and the Inside Scallop Circle Stacklets. I added a circle of vellum behind the frame and added a sentiment from the Love & Hugs Stamp Set. The flower embellishment is die cut with the Little Bits - Mixed Blooms. 



Next is a fun birthday card featuring the new Leopard Stencil. I used Cupcake Cardstock and Cupcake Ink with my TE Bitty Blender Brushes. The larger sentiment is stamped with the Fill In the Blank - Birthday Clear & Cling Combo. To create the party hat I used the Leopard Stencil again with Versamark Ink and TE White Embossing Powder. The hat is die cut with the Party Time Dies. I used one of the pinks in the Tiny Diamonds - Bold to add the diamonds to the rim of the hat. 


The bottom sentiment is from the Simple Strips - Birthday Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. 


My final card features the new Mini Slim Stencil - Prism. I blended Potato Chip, Peaches 'n Cream, Guava, and Granny Smith Inks to create the pattern on Sugar Cube Cardstock. Then I die cut the front panel with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stackles. Next I used the dies in the  Mini Slim Trifold Template + Dies to die cut a circle in the card front. I added vellum behind the cut out circle and the added the pattern circle back in behind the vellum. 


The stamped images and sentiment are from the Millie's Birthday Bash Stamp Set and die cut with the Millie's Birthday Bash Dies. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder. I cut the strip of vellum long enough to wrap the edges around the card front. 




Right now through 11:59PM CT Sunday, February 6th, when you buy more, you save more on stencils! Buy any 4 stencils to save 10%, buy 5-8 stencils to save 15%, and buy 9+ stencils to save 20%! This promotion is limited to in stock items and excludes the Create-in-Quads collection. It's a great time to pick up those stencil designs that have been on your wish list and stencils make great gifts for your crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, product videos, and more inspiration from the Design Team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment