2/2/22

The Great Cover-Up at Papertrey Ink

There is a new Great Cover-up Challenge on the Papertrey Ink Blog today. Here is the card I created for the challenge. One winner will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate. To enter, participants are required to create a card with felt flowers using PTI/Ink to Paper supplies.  Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details. Only ONE entry per person and the deadline is February 9th at 7am. This post will be updated with the randomly selected winner.


I never seem to have enough Birthday cards in my stash! For today's birthday card I went with a happy, feminine theme using the Into the Blooms: Roses, Into the Blooms: Dahlias, and the fun, new Pretty Patterns Stamp Set and Dies. See links below


I stamped the floral pattern in the Pretty Patterns Stamp Set in Hibiscus Burst Ink. I used the circles in the Pretty Patterns Dies to die cut the stamped image and create a circle frame. The frame is easy to create by layering a smaller circle die inside a larger circle. 


The flowers are created by cutting all the parts from white cardstock and ink blending ink in the same color family. I added Stickles to a few of petals and leaves. The background is die cut with the Border Bling: Lots of Dots Die. I added Hibiscus Burst Cardstock behind the dot cutouts. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment