2/3/22

Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for February

I really am enjoying working with the Card Kit of the Month at Spellbinders! This month's "Always Remember" Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more! With all the coordinating supplies put together for you it is easy to put your cards together!


I have my first four cards with the kit to share with you today. Everything I used to create my cards are included in the kit with the exception of a few colored jewels. 


There is a package of chipboard frames included in the kit. Behind the frame I added a piece of vellum, then the leaves, and then a piece of green cardstock. I stamped one of sentiments in the clear stamp set in Versamark Ink and embossed with black embossing powder. I used one of the dies in the kit to add the gold branch and finished off with a few more embellishments. 


My second card is an encouragement card. I like this sentiment! I blended ink on the edges of the clouds and popped them up with the foam dots in the kit and added a few sequins from the kit. 


This month's paper pad has such pretty patterns. I used the dies in the kit to create the sentiment, along with the branches and the flowers. 



I used one of the oval frames on this card. I like the touches of gold throughout the kit. 

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment