4/27/21

New Teacher and Graduation Release from Taylored Expressions

Hi Everyone! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing new Graduation and Teacher products,  including over 20 new products; stamps, dies, stencils, new Bits & Pieces embellishments, and the new Simple Storage for Building Blocks case!


Get the Hooray Bundle for 15% off the retail price! The bundle includes:

On the Block – Hooray stamp

On the Block – Hooray Shadow die

Congrats die

Building Blocks – Well Done stamp

Simple Storage for Building Blocks case

The special introductory price of the Hooray Bundle is available Tuesday, April 27th, through Sunday, May 2nd, or while supplies last!


It has been quite a year and I know we want to honor our teachers and grads!!! First I have two card I created with the new Full Circle - School Stamp Set and the Grad Cap Layering Stencil. The Full Circle - School can be used for either teachers or graduates. 

On my first card I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front and cut a circle directly into the card front with the Stitched Circle Stacklets. Then I added the stamp image behind the circle. 


On this card I used just one of the stencils in the new Grad Cap Layering Stencil.  I stenciled the stars with Versamark Ink and the embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. The sentiments are from the the new Mini Strips - Grad

The graduation hat is created with the previously released The Tassel and the Tassel Die


I created the second card in basically the manner, except here I die the the Full Circle-School Stamp with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets. 


I also used all three layers of the stencil on this card. 




Next up is a look at the new Fill in the Blank - Teacher and the I Pick You Cling and Clear Combo. I die cut a piece of Salt Water Taffy Cardstock with the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and matted with Sugar Cube Cardstock die cut with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. In the background I stamped the I Pick You Cling Stamp. 


I stamped two of the sentiments from the Fill in the Blank - Teacher Cling and Clear Combo in Cherry Pop Ink and added the two apples with the I Pick You Cling and Clear Combo and the I Pick You Die. The bottom sentiment is included in the  Fill in the Blank - Teacher Cling and Clear Combo. 


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the new Inside Scoop - Teacher Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog of all the details and more inspiration with the new products. 






No comments:

Post a Comment