4/26/21

Share Your HeArt: Basket of Blossoms Kit

Yesterday I gave you a sneak peek at the new Share Your HeArt: Basket of Blossoms Kit from Ink to Paper. Today I have two more cards I created with the new kit to share with you. You can stop by the PaperTrey Ink Blog for all the details on the kit. You can find the new kit HERE

The Share Your HeArt series is very special because it allows each and every one of us to give back to our community in a vital way. The name Share Your HeArt was carefully chosen…  Sharing your heart with others by generously donating to very important causes and then we hope you will share your He”Art” with others through the gorgeous works of art you will create with these beautiful products.  When you purchase a Share Your HeArt kit you will be giving to a carefully chosen charity that in turn will support those in need that benefit from that charity’s “soul” purpose.  We are so grateful to have organizations that work tirelessly for those that need help in our community and we hope that you will support us in supporting them.


To create this card I used to two of the patterned papers in the kit, one for the background and one for the frame that I cut with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die. Next I cut a circle of Stamper's Select White Cardstock with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die.  I used Spring Moss and Lilac Grace Ink and a color stencil to create the background on the circle. 


Here is I closer look at the stamps in Basket of Blossoms Stamp Set. I stamped the basket on Classic Kraft Cardstock with Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I used Copic Markers to color the seed packets. 


Although you can stamp all the flowers and leaves, on my second card I decided to color with Copic Markers. Sometimes I just get in the mood to color! I cut the basket for Stamper's Select White Cardstock and blended ink on the basket. 




I used another piece of patterned paper from the kit for the card from and die cut with the Border Bing: Tin Stitch Die. I really like the details on the stamps and dies in this set. 

Thanks for stopping by! You can find the Share Your HeArt: Basket of Blossoms Kit HERE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment