10/20/20

New Pastel Blender Brushes from Taylored Expressions!

Hi All! I am excited to share  a new product from Taylored Expressions today, Pastel Blender Brushes!  There are 5 new pastel colors which will be perfect to add to the beautiful rainbow of blender brushes that were previously released. TE is also introducing a new Tool Tray that will work perfectly for storing blender brushes and other small desktop craft tools. The Tool Tray can be customized with colorful quote stickers sized to fit on the side of the tray. And lastly, to welcome our new blender brushes, there are 12 new stencil designs! 

Today I am going to give you a look at four of the new stencils. 


First up is the Pretty Petals Stencil. I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front, attached the stencil with Pixie Spray, and blended Gumball and Mint Julep Ink. This is pretty color combo! 

Next I stamped the Seasonal Sprig Stamp in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. The Seasonal Sprig was released as a holiday stamp but changing the color of the berries makes it prefect to use throughout the year. 


I die cut with the Seasonal Sprig Cutting Plate and layered the frame over the stenciled background. The sentiment is from the Birthday Basics Stamp Set, stamped in Versamark Ink on Blueberry Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. The card is finished off with a few Bits & Pieces - Clear Drip Dots. 



My next card features the new Play the Angles Stencil. On this background I used Potato Chip, Granny Smith, Cupcake, and Salt Water Taffy Ink. I die cut the clouds with the Rainbow Cloud Duo Die and blended Salt Water Taffy Ink on edges of the clouds. 


The cute stamped images are from the Gus & Gertie Stamp Set, stamped in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to add details to the doggie sweater and the balloons. The sentiment is from the Simple Strips - Birthday Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Die. 




There are three new Mini Slim Stencils in the stencil release. For this card I used the Cable Knit Mini Slim Stencil. I cut a panel of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the largest die in Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. Then I stenciled with Mint Julep Ink. 


My flowers and leaves are from the Beautiful Blossoms Stamp Set and die cut with the Beautiful Blossoms Dies. The sentiment is included in the Simple Strips Background Stamp and die cut with the Simple Strips Die. I also added a few Bits & Pieces - White Rhinestones. 


Last up is a look at the new Mini Slim Stencil - Floral Lattice. I cut a panel of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the largest die in Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. Then I stenciled with Cupcake Ink. I used an image from the Millie's Birthday Bash Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Millie's Birthday Bash Dies. 


I attached the stamped images with foam tape to a circle that was die cut with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets. The sentiment is from the Millie's Birthday Bash Stamp Set. 

All the new products are available now in the TE Shop. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspirations with the new products! 

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful cards, and the stenciled backgrounds are so attractive. They are so delicate and clear. Will go to the store and check them out!

    ReplyDelete