10/19/20

One last Halloween Card!

Hi! I have one more Halloween card to share and then I am moving on to Thanksgiving and few more Christmas projects. Today's card is a slim line card created with the Halloween Friends Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh

I have really enjoyed creating scenes lately and decided a Halloween night theme. I stamped all the images in black ink and colored with Copic Markers. Then I die cut cut everything with the Trick or Treat Friends Coordinating Dies. See links below. 

To create the night sky I blended Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves, and Black Soot Distress Ink. Next I spritzed the paper lightly with water and splattered water down gold paint. I added the grass with the Stitched Borders I Dies. 

I die cut two Spooky Fence Dies from black Cardstock and cut the to fit the slim line card. I finished off the card by adding a few sequins from the Metallic Gold Confetti Mix. 

Have a good week! I will be back tomorrow with another project I am pretty excited about!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment