10/15/20

The New Ink to Paper October Release!

 Hi All! I am just popping in to let you know that the new October Release from Ink to Paper is available now!! I had so much fun creating the projects I have shared with you over the last week. It is hard to pick a favorite! You can find all the new products here

I have one more project to share today. The Bag-It: Holiday Stamps creates the cutest packaging for giving treats or small gifts this holiday season. 


This bag was quick and easy to create. The window stamp fits perfectly around the window of the Kraft bag. Then I stamped the sentiment and the holly, accenting the berries with white gel pen. 


You can dress up the bag as little or as much as you want. Here I used the stamp in the new Ornament Greetings Stamp Set along with the coordinating Ornament Greetings Dies. I stamped the Holly Leaves with the new Corner It: Holly Stamp Set and die cut with the Corner It: Holly Dies. Love the way all the stamp set work together. 


The stamp set work perfectly with a smaller Kraft window bag too. 


I just chose ribbon I had in my stash and attached the tag with a clothespin. 


The bags would be easy to mass produce! 

I hope you enjoyed getting a peek at all the new products. You can go shopping here!


No comments:

Post a Comment