10/14/20

The Final Day of the Ink to Paper October Release Countdown

I am back today with one more look at some of the new products from the Ink to Paper October Release. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT tomorrow, October 15th!


I used a combination of the new Leaves in Fall Stamp Set and Dies and the Feather Friends 5 Dies. I stamped the leaves in Olive Ink and attached the leaves to the panel I cut for the center of the card. Then I splattered watered down gold paint on the leaves. 


The frame is die cut with the Border Bling - Joy Die. To highlight the frame I added a piece of cardstock sponged with Aqua Mist Ink behind the frame. The sentiment is included in the Leaves in Fall Stamp Set. I stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 


Here's look at the Feather Friends 5 Dies assembled. I cut all the pieces from white cardstock and used Distress Inks to add the colors.


I love making banners. I hang them on my fireplace or they make great handmade gifts for friends and family. I used the new In Stitches - Banner Die to create the five bases for the banner. 


The letters are die cut with the Merry Alphabet Dies. I glued each letter to a circle of white cardstock and then used foam tape to attach to the center of each banner. 


I embellished each letter with the new Folky Holiday Stamps and Dies. The snowflakes are from the Starflakes Dies

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow with one more project. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


1 comment: