10/13/20

Holiday Treats - Ink to Paper October Release Countdown

Hi and welcome to Day 3 of the Ink to Paper October Release Countdown! I have two more projects to share with you, including a cute idea for giving holiday treats!  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on October 15th!


I love images of little houses and the new Holiday House Stamp Set and Dies melts my heart! This is such a cute way to give a sweet treat for the Holidays. The Tent Style Packaging Holiday House Die creates the base of the house. I cut the die twice from Stampers Select White Cardstock and stenciled the front panel with a brick stencil. 


Next I stamped and die cut the house embellishments with the Tent House Packaging Holiday House Stamp Set and Dies. I decided it would be fun to add a checked roof. I love the detail of the stamp for the chimney. 


I added the window, door, and trees and trimmed the roof. 


Here is look at the house from the side. You see how there is room to tuck a treat, or a gift card, or other small gifts inside. 


My second card showcases the new Sweet Scenes Stamps and Dies and the Holiday Spirit Stamps, which I used to the stamp the background. 


I created the night sky by blending Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Inks. Then I stamped the Big Dipper and the stars in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.  The mountains are stamped on Kraft cardstock with Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 


I added the other elements to the scene and finished off with a sentiment from the new Corner It Holly Stampers Set .  

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment