3/19/20

Pretty Pink Posh March Release Day!

Hi! If you are like me you have a little more time to spend in your craft room these days. On of the few upsides to our current situation. I have been in my craft room working on projects from the new March Pretty Pink Posh Release. I hope my cards will make you smile! Crafting definitely helps the soul these days.


My first card features the new Hedgehog Friends Stamp Set and Hedgehop Friends Coordinating Dies. Just so cute! The stamp set also includes the stamps for the flowers, foliage, and the acorn, and I colored with Copic Markers. 

To create the card front and used the Triangles Stencil with red ink. Then I cut larger of the Window Frames Dies directly into the card front. Inside the window I added a strip of green cardstock for the grass and then stenciled clouds on white cardstock with the new Layered Clouds, a set of two stencils. 


At the bottom of the card I die cut a white border with the new Eyelet Border Die Set. This is a set of three eyelet borders and I LOVE them! I added a sentiment from the Hedgehog Friends Stamp Set. 



There are a number of new baby products in the new release and I am so happy to have them in my stash. This card is created with the Baby Stamp Set and Baby Coordinating Dies. Cute!


I stamped the letters in Versamark Ink, embossed with white embossing powder and then blending a different color ink on each letter. The stamp set and dies includes additional baby element that I colored with Copic Markers and added to the card front. The sentiment is also included in the stamp set. 


The card front is stenciled with the Wide Stripes Stencil. I added another eyelet border from the new Eyelet Border Die Set, then added a zig zag stitch with my sewing machine. 


I love the new release and I hope you will too. You find all the new product HERE. I will be back over the week with lots more inspiration. Take care! 


No comments:

Post a Comment