3/26/20

Creating New Baby Cards

Hi! I hope all is well with you and your family. I need to send out a few new baby presents so I have been working on cards for new baby boys and girls. Today I have two cards to share created with the Little One Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. (All products are linked below.)


Let's start with a card for new baby boy. I created the plaid background with the Wide Stripes Stencil. I did the vertical stripes first and then flipped the stencil and added the horizontal stripes. I used the new Eyelet Borders Dies to add the white eyelet border and then added a zig zag stitch with my sewing machine. 


I stamped and colored the rattle with Copic Markers and die cut with the Little One Coordinating Dies. I used the square die and scalloped frame from the Spring Days Coordinating Dies to showcase the rattle. Love the way the new sets mix and match. The "It's a boy" sentiment if included in the Baby Stamp Set and the larger sentiment is die cut with the Welcome Little One Script Die. 


Stamped the cute little lamb from the Little One Stamp Set to create my little girl card. The Congratulations sentiment is included in this stamp set. 

I stenciled the card front with the Bow Ties Stencil and pink ink, once on pink cardstock and again on white. I die cut the bottom edge of the pink cardstock with one of the other borders in the Eyelet Borders Dies and laced a think pink ribbon from each side and tied a bow. 

Here are the links to the Pretty Pink Posh products I used to create the cards: 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop back by tomorrow for some Easter inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment