6/28/18

Love You

Hi Everyone! I am popping in today with a card I created with some new products from Pretty Pink Posh. I am loving the new Geraniums Stamp Set. The flowers are so pretty and love the great details on the leaves.

The geraniums and leaves are watercolored. I stamped on watercolor paper and embossed with white embossing powder. After the flowers were dry I die cut with the Geraniums Coordinating Dies. The cute dragonfly is stamped with the Darling Dragonflies Stamp Set and die cut with the Darling Dragonflies Coordinating Dies. I added a little glitter with a glitter pen to the wings of the dragonfly for a some sparkle. 

The sentiment is die cut with the new Love You Script Die. I cut the sentiment from red cardstock and inked the lower edges with Fired Brick Distress Ink. Before I put the card together I cut a piece of white cardstock for the card front. On the top half I brushed on a pale yellow ink and spattered black paint. On the lower half I added a piece of striped paper. I finished of the the card with a few Sparkling Clear Jewels

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment