7/2/18

You're A+ In My Book

Happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend. Mine included a little creative time and I created a card with the School Friends Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh.

To cut the window in the card I used the Window Frames Dies. This is one of my favorite die sets to used when I want to build a scene. The stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and die cut with the School Friends Coordinating Dies. How cute are those glasses! 

I die cut the hill of grass with Scallop Borders 2 Dies and the clouds with the cloud dies in the Rainy Days Coordinating Dies. I finished off the scene with a few Sparkling Clear Jewels. The sentiment is included in the School Friends Stamp Set. I cut a banner to run the length of the card front and used the Window Frames Dies to match the curve at the top of the window. 

Thanks for taking a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment