6/25/18

Hey There Smarty Pants

Hi Everyone and thanks for stopping by today. I have a card to share using the new School Friends Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. This stamp set if full of sweet school themed stamps, perfect for cards, tags, bookmarks, and teacher gifts.

My stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and die cut with the School Friends Coordinating Dies. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder to look like a chalkboard. 

I scored a piece of Kraft card stock to create a table to set the books on and the framed the scene with the smaller die in the Scallop Frames Dies. I added a Red Heart Confetti Sequin to the center of the lunch pail. 

Thanks for taking a look! Have a good week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment