8/11/26

It's the Halloween Release at Taylored Expressions

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! I always look forward to creating for holidays and as a card designer you start early! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing new Halloween products and they are so fun to work with! 


First up is a look at the Create-in-Quads – Happy Haunting product line. The Happy Haunting Stencil  turns one sheet of cardstock into four finished card fronts with a single layering stencil—a haunted house, playful ghosts, a colorful spiderweb, and witch hats. I foiled one of the Foil It-Happy Haunting panels with TE Gold Foil and then stenciled with the inks I have listed below. 


My first card focuses on the Witch's Hats. I stencil all four images and cut the images into four panel. With the hats I used the coordinating Create-in-Quads - Happy Haunting Witch Hats Die to die all the hats at one time. 


Next I cut a piece of Macaron Cardstock with the Squiggle Stacklets for the card front. I stenciled the clouds with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips with Jelly Donut Ink. Then I die with the Happy Haunting Witch Hats Die again and inlayed the hats back in to the card front. 


The sentiment is from the new Spooky Saying Stamp Set. 


I created one more card with the four panel but you can get a glimpse at the other two images in the background. 


After I stenciled I used the new coordinating 3D Embossing Folder - Boo Crew. I just love the added dimension and texture. It is even better in person! And the Boo Crew Embossing folder would be great on its own for a Halloween card background. This is another sentiment from the new Spooky Saying Stamp Set. 

Next up is a look at the Postmarked - Spooky Season Bundle and the Bitty Box Halloween Accessories Dies Set. The Postmarked – Spooky Season brings together layered stencils, a 3D embossing folder, foiled panels, and coordinating stamps and dies—all designed to mix and match into postage-stamp-collage backgrounds filled with pumpkins, ghosts, bats, and candy corn.


I foiled one of the Foil It - Postmarked Spooky Season panels with TE Gold Foil and then stenciled with Blue Raspberry, Candy Corn, Peapod, and Oreo Inks. Then I die cut the panel with the largest die in the A2 Postage Stamp Stacklets Die Set and then embossed with the 3D Embossing Folder - Spooky Season. This sentiment is also from the new Spooky Saying Stamp Set.

I used the Create-in-Quads Layering Stencil - Happy Haunting to the stencil just one witch's hat and die cut with the Happy Haunting Witch Hats Die. 


And who doesn't love a cute treat box for a Halloween treat! Last Easter TE released the Giftables – Bitty Box Die Set along with an Easter Bunny option. The new Bitty Box - Halloween Die Set works with the Giftables – Bitty Box Die Set,  giving you more options, including a pumpkin, bat, and a cute Frankenstein. 

Here is the bat. I used Black Glitter Cardstock for the wings. 


Here is the cute Frankenstein. I love the eyes! 


And here is the pumpkin. I have of couple of granddaughters who will love these! 

Happy crafting! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products, and more inspiration from the team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment