Twice a year Taylored Expressions asks our customers which products you’d like to see expanded. Maybe there’s a stamp set that would be even more versatile with coordinating dies. Perhaps a favorite floral design is waiting for a coloring stencil. The Pick Your Pairing Release is filled with new products designed to coordinate with TE favorites you may already own!
On my first card I used three of the new products. The Just Because Coloring Stencil coordinates with the previously released Just Because Stamp Set and Dies. I am excited about the Mini Slim Arched Stacklets. I love the arch shape and am happy to have it for Mini Slim Cards. TE has also added butterflies to the Little Bit Collection.
I used Macaron, Dried Fig, and Concord Grape Inks for the flowers and Pear and Sweet Basil for the leaves with the new Just Because Blooms Coloring Stencil. Then I die cut the image and added it the center of the arch with foam tape.
I added clouds to the center of the arch with the Set the Scene - Cloud Strip Stencil. I added the butterflies with the new Little Bits - Butterfly. The sentiment is included in the Just Because Stamp Set.
My next card features the new Spooky Scribbles 6x6 Background Stamp. I stamped in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne Ink and then embossed with TE Clear Embossing Powder. The embossing helps keep my background pattern bold when I do the ink blending. I blended Potato Chip, Pineapple, Candy Corn, Guava, and Rose Water Inks.
I added the ghosts with the Haunted Boo-levard Dies and added Bits & Pieces - Black Rhinestones to the eyes.
The large sentiment is die cut with the new C'mon It's Halloween Die Set for TE Black Glitter Cardstock.
I love the Triple Slim Layering Stencil - Holly Holiday that was previously released. Now we have the Triple Slim - Holly Holiday Coordinating Dies. This set is perfect for mass producing Christmas cards!
I used a color palette of Salt Water Taffy, Sour Gummy, Watermelon, Cherry Pop, and Sweet Basil Inks.
I used the new Mini Slim - Arched Stacklets again to cut the arch shape the for the center of the card.
After I stenciled I lightly splattered the background with gold paint from the TE Watercolor Set - Metallic.
I used different colors of cardstock for the inside of the arch and embossed with the Embossing Folder - Tiny Twinkles.
The sentiments are from the Mini to Mighty Stamp Set - Christmas and die cut with the coordinating dies. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Cherry Pop Cardstock and embossed with TE Embossing Powder in Gold Sparkle.
Happy crafting! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products, and more inspiration from the team.



No comments:
Post a Comment