6/17/24

Floral For You

I am starting off the week with projects I created with the Floral For You 3D Emboss & Cut Folder from Spellbinders. With this 3D Embossing Folder you can emboss and cut all in one step. 


The Floral For You 3D Emboss & Cut Folder cuts and embosses these three oval shape in one step. I used white cardstock and misted the cardstock with water before embossing. 


This is the largest oval. I love the detail of the embossing and simply blended three shades of teal ink over the white cardstock. I used Blue Spruce Cardstock for the base of the card. The larger sentiments is die cut with the Fresh Picked Sentiments Etched Dies from Mirror Gold Cardstock. 


I created the wax seal with the new Peony Butterfly Wax Seal Stamp, linked below. I finished off with gold twine and a few gold gems. 


This is the middle sized oval shape. Behind the embossing I added Onyx Cardstock die cut with the new Scallop Labels and Tag Etched Dies. 


The background is embossed is one of favorite embossing folders, the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder. 


The smallest die cut with the Floral For You 3D Emboss & Cut Folder is perfect for an easy to create tag. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment