3/5/24

It's the Calendar Release at Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing new products to create calendars and  fun products to accompany you through the seasons. I have two projects to share with you. You can all the new products now in the TE Store


First up is a look at the adorable I'm A Hugger - Lamb Die & Clear Combo, which pairs perfectly with the In the Word 3 - Clipboard Calendar Cards. 


I die cut the lamb from Sugar Cube Cardstock, the ears from Rose Water, the face from Sea Salt, and the hoofs from Poppy Seed Cardstock. I added a black rhinestone the the noses and accented the eyes with a white gel pen. 


The In the Word 3 - Clipboard Calendar Cards fit perfectly under the top hoofs. I colored with Olo Markers. 


Next is a group of cards I created with the Arch Nouveau Stamp Set and the Arch Nouveau Dies. This set is perfect for creating TE Calendars but are also a great focal point for a card. 


I wanted to keep the card simple so you could easily make a set of cards as a gift. I stamped in Oreo Ink and then colored with Copic Markers. Then I die cut with the Arch Nouveau Dies, cutting the larger Die from TE Gold Foil. 


The background is die cut with the Pierced Lattice Cutting Plate and I added a panel of gold foil behind the die cut panel. I added another touch of gold with the Gold Glitter Drops. 


On this card I used one of the solid stamps in the set with Versamark Ink on Licorice Cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder. 


The sentiments are from the new Sundry Sentiments Stamps and die cut with the coordinating dies. I stamped in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. 



The Arch Nouveau Bundle is $79 and incudes:

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 







No comments:

Post a Comment