2/27/24

The Whimsical Wings Cardmaking Kit

Hi! I am starting off the week with a look the latest cardmaking kit from Taylored Expressions, Whimsical Wings. It is available now in the TE Store.


The Whimsical Wings Cardmaking Kit contains the stamps and stencils to create these beautiful butterflies. I stamped the butterflies in Blueberry Ink and then stenciled the details in Kiwi, Macaron, and Blue Raspberry. 


The background is stamp with the Lush Greenery Background Stamp, available for purchase separately, in Versamark Ink on Blue Raspberry Cardstock and then embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. Then I die cut the frame from the embossed cardstock with the Frame In Frame 3 Cutting Plate. 



The hello sentiment is included in the kit. The smaller sentiment is from the previously released Mini Strips Flutter By, linked below. 


On my second card I used one of the Foil It - Whimsical Wings panels with TE Rainbow Stars & Sparkle Fun Foil. The foil is always hard to photograph but looks beautiful in person. I used the stencils to add the details in Kiwi, Macaron, and Confetti Cake. 


I die this background with the  previously released Swirls Pierce & Cut Plate. I also lightly stenciled clouds on the background with the et the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips.


I used the hello die from the kit with the coordinating Signature Hello Backer Die which  is sold separately. 


Here is a look at the inside of the card where I added one of The Insiders - Whimsical Wings sentiments.



The Whimsical Wings Kit is $69, is packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker, and incudes:

  • Whimsical Wings Stamp & Stencil Combo
  • Whimsical Wings Coordinating Die
  • Signature Hello die
  • The Insiders - Whimsical Wings
  • True Colors Inspiration Cards (set of 4)
Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.


Limited quantity available

No comments:

Post a Comment