2/26/24

Papertrey Ink February Release Countdown Day 4

It's Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink February Release Countdown. I have two  more cards to share with you. today. All the new products will be available on February 27th at 10 PM ET. 


My first card is created with the He is Risen Dies and the new Spectacular Spiral Dies. The cross has beautiful wood texture. I cut the scarf from Lilac Grace Cardstock and then blended Royal Velvet Ink. 


I cut a piece of Stamper's Select Cardstock to fit the card front. Then I tie cut the Spectacular Spiral Die directly into the card front. Behind I die cut I added a panel of white cardstock blended with Lemon Tart Ink. 



I added Star Dust Stickles  to the leaves for a little sparkle. The sentiment is from the Thoughts of Easter Stamp Set and die cut with coordinating Thoughts of Easter Dies. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Thoughts of Easter

Dies: Thoughts of Easter, He is Risen, Spectacular Spiral

Ink: Royal Velvet, Lemon Tart, New Leaf, Mint Julep, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Lilac Grace, Hibiscus Burst, Mint Julep, New Leaf

Other: Blender Brushes, Star Dust Stickles


Next up is a look at the Beautiful Branches Hot Foil Plate. I used gold foil with the Hot Plate and then I stenciled clouds. 


I die cut the grass with the Grassy Border Die from Spring Moss Cardstock and blended Olive Twist Ink on the edges. I stamped a sentiment from the Thoughts of Spring Stamp Set. 



The flowers and butterflies are included in the Flutter Flowers Stamp Set and Dies. I added the color with Olo Marker. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Flutter Flowers, Thoughts of Spring

Dies: Flutter Flowers, Grassy Border

Ink: True Black, Olive Twist, Aqua Mist

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Spring Moss

Other: Beautiful Branches Hot Foil Plate, Surprise Box Cloud Stencil, Gold Foil, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Jewels, Gold Paint, Olo Markers

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog for more details and inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment