2/21/24

Windows With A View

Hi! Today I am sharing a card I created with the new Spellbinders Windows with a View Collection by Tina Smith. This collection was a love at first sight for me. I just love how you can accessorize the window for so many different occasions.                                 


To create this card I used three of the products in the Spellbinders Windows with a View Collection, the Vista View Window and the Botanical Solarium Etched Dies, and the Sending Sunshine Sentiments Clear Stamp Set . 


I created these potted plants for my windowsill. I linked the cardstock colors I used below. Behind the window I added a cardstock panel that I lightly blended with a yellow ink and added a piece of eyelet I had in my stash for the curtain. 


The background is embossed with the Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder. The sentiment is from the Sending Sunshine Sentiments Clear Stamp Set. I added a few clear gems to the butterflies. 

Thanks for taking a look! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment