2/20/24

It's the Spring and Easter Release at Taylored Expressions!

Today is the Taylored Expressions Spring and Easter Release. As I sit here and write this it is cold and raining in San Diego. I am looking forward to sunshine and have enjoyed working with some spring colors. All the new products are available now in the TE Store


My first card features the new Joyful Bunny Stamp and Stencil Combo and Joyful Bunny Die. I started by stamping the background in Mint Julep Ink. Then I die cut the bunny from Sugar Cube Cardstock three times. I stenciled one of the die cuts with the three stencils in the set with Macaron, Peapod, and Lemon Meringue Inks. 

Then I glued the three bunny die cuts together and added the bunny to the front of the card. I wanted to bunny to stand out from the background. 


I added bold yellow Tiny Diamonds to the centers of the flowers. The sentiment is from the new Hello Spring Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Hello Spring Dies. 


Next is a look at the new Folk Eggs Stamp and Stencil Combo along with the cute Easter Egg Cups Dies. I stamped the eggs in Sprinkles Ink and added the details with the three stencils in the set. I die cut the eggs with the coordinating Folk Eggs Die and the cups with the the Easter Egg Cups Pies. 

I cut a panel of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit behind the eggs and stenciled with the Here Come the Sun Stencil, on of my favorites. 


I added another sentiment from the Hello Spring Stamps Set and die cut the card front with the A2 Postage Stamp Stacklets. 


My next are four cards I created with the new Create-in-Quads - Poster Prints Stencil. I love the fun, modern images the stencil creates! I used the stencil with the Foil It - Poster Prints Panels and Gold Stars & Sparkle Fun Foil.


I played with two different color combos. On my first two cards I used Poblano Pepper, Blueberry, Macaron, Dried Fig, Confetti Cake, Blue Raspberry, Potato Chip and Oreo Inks. The sentiments are from the On Occasion Stamp Set. I stamped in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne Ink and embossed with TE Clear Embossing Powder. 


I added Gold Glitter Drops to all the cards. 


On my next two cards I used a color combo of Fruit Punch, Watermelon, Potato Chip, Cilantro, and Oreo Inks. 


The sentiments on these cards are from the Hello Lovely Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossing with TE Gold Embossing Powder. 



                   
The Folk Eggs Bundle retails for $112 and incudes: 
  • Folk Eggs Stamp & Stencil Combo set
  • Folk Eggs die
  • Easter Egg Cups die
  • Hello Spring rubber stamp
  • Hello Spring die
  • Foil It – Hello Spring
Limited quantity available

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment