1/15/24

Vintage Florals from Spellbinders

Thanks for stopping by today! I am starting off the week with some new products from Spellbinders January Release. 


I'm not sure if I can every have enough floral dies. I like to used as the center piece of my card but also for smaller embellishments when I feel like I need one final touch to a card. This card is created with the new Vintage Florals Etched Dies which are part of the From the Garden Collection by Wendy Vecchi. I love the detail on the die cuts. I die cut the flowers from white cardstock and blended each layer of the flowers with ink .


In the center of the largest flower I add a wax seal with the new Must-Have Wax Bead Mix Teal Beads. This set has four different color of bead in the mix that melt beautifully together. I will link the products below. 


The background is die cut from Lagoon Cardstock with the new Heartfelt Thanks & Scallops Etched Dies. I do love a scalloped edge! After the die cut the panel I embossed with the the new Columns Embossing Folder. Then I finished off the card with a simple sentiment from the Fresh Picked Sentiments Etched Dies. This is great set of sentiment dies I know I will use over and over. 



Hope you have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment