1/10/24

Wishing You a Lifetime of Joy

Hi Friends! Today I have a card to share with you that I created with the Papertrey Ink December Surprise Box.  This month's box is perfect for weddings and thank you cards. Each box contains 1 Stamp Set, 1 Coordinating Die,  1 Coordinating Stencil Collection, 1 Tool, and 1 Embellishment. 


I decided to go with a color scheme of Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Mint Julep, New Leaf, and Pinefeather Inks.  I used the stencils in the December Surprise Box to stencil the paths of grass and stones and the draped cloth above the arch. 


I stamped the arch in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I stamped the vases on True Black Cardstock and embossed again with gold embossing powder. Then I stamped and die cut a variety of flowers and greenery for the stamp set. 


I finished the card off by stamping one of the sentiments from the stamp set in the center of the card. 

Thanks for stopping by. You can find all the information of the December Surprise Box here


No comments:

Post a Comment