1/2/24

It's the Vallentine's Release from Taylored Expressions

Happy New Year Everyone! Thank you for taking your time to stop by blog and support my work. I appreciate it so much and look forward to new creative ideas in 2024! 

I am kicking off the new year with the Valentine's Release from Taylored Expressions. I have a number of projects to share with today. 


First up is a look at the Occasional Critter Stamp Set and Occasion Critters Die. I used the 3 x 3 Toffee Notccards for the base of these cards. I used Cherry Pop Cardstock and die cut with the Petite Scallop Square Stacklets to cut the card fronts. Then I embossed with the new 3D Lots of Love Embossing Folder. 


My stamped images are from the Occasional Critters Stamp Set and colored with Olo Marker. The sentiments are from the new Mini Strips - Sending Stamp Set. 


The small hearts are from the new Bits & Pieces - Clay Hearts. I love the 3x3 size to go with Valentine treats!


I also created a new baby card with the Occasional Critters Stamp Set and the new Essential Sentiments Stamp Set and coordinating dies. I created with circle frame with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and the Inside Scallop Circles Stacklets from Blueberry Cardstock. 


I am excited about the new A2 Postage Stamp Stacklets. I think I will be reaching for this set often! I used the Easy Strips 1/4" Patterns and Stitched to added the striping.


Next up is look at the Mosaic Heart Dies. The die set has two dies, one to die cut the mosaic and one to cut the solid heart for the backing. My girls are are grown ups and like to make a few Valentines with them in mind. I had that in mind when I made this card. 


The mosaic heart is cut from gold glittered cardstock. I cut the solid heart from Sugar Cube Cardstock and attached the gold mosiac heart to the solid white heart. Next  I blended Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Guava, and Cupcake Ink and die cut again with the Mosaic Heart, and then inlayed the pieces back in. I attached the Mosaic Heart to a larger heart die cut with the Stitched Heart Stacklets from Watermelon Cardstock. 

The sentiment is from the new With Love Stamp Set. 


I used the new A2 Postage Stamp Stacklets for the card front, embossing with the Lots of Love 3D embossing folder. The postage stamp at the top and the strip stamp are from the new Love Letters Stamp and Die Combo. 


I added a Insiders - Valentine panel to the inside of the card. The Insiders panel come in both vertical and horizontal. 


My next card features the Hang On Stamp Set and the Hang On - Hearts Dies and the Sketched Hearts 3D Embossing Folder. Let start with the card front. I cut a piece of watermelon cardstock to fit the card and stamped with Hang On Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. Then embossed with the Sketched Hearts 3D Embossing Folder. I used a blender brush with Cherry Pop Ink to blend the ink over the hearts to make the embossed hearts stand out a little more. 


I die cut hearts from Rose Water, Cherry Pop, Sugar Cube, and Red Glitter Cardstock. I stenciled a few of the white hearts with the Mini Slim Stencil - On the Dot. 


The sentiment is included in the Hang On Stamp Set. I stamped in Cherry Pop Ink and die cut with the Sentiment Strips Die. 


My final project is created with the pretty Folk Hearts Stamp & Stencil Combo. I stamped the background of the hearts in Fruit Punch Ink and then stenciled with Cupcake, Potato Chip, Kiwi, and Dill Pickle Inks. Then I die cut the hearts with the coordinating Folk Heart Dies. 


I embossed the background with the Lots of Hearts 3D Embossing Folder on Cupcake Cardstock. I like that the new TE 3D Embossing Folders work with a variety of card sizes. I die cut the front panels with the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. 


I wrapped black twine around the center of the card and tied a bow. Then I added the hearts and a sentiment from the With Love Stamp Set. 


Right now through 8AM Central on Tuesday, January 9th, or while supplies last, when you place an order of $100+ you will receive the Mosaic Heart die collection FREE. Add depth and dimension to the Valentine or love themed projects that you create! The heart can be watercolored, paper-pieced, or blended to look like a mosaic heart. The set includes 2 dies: a solid heart backer & a detailed mosaic overlay. This set replaces our usual $100+ Gift With Purchase for January during the Valentine release. Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment