12/27/23

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 4

Hi and welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown. All the new products will be available December 28th at 10 PM ET. Today I have two more projects to share with you. 


My first card showcases the new Cover Plate: Beautiful Quilt Die. I die cut the card front using Tropical Teal Cardstock. Then I die cut extra triangles from Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, Enchanted Evening, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores, and Pinefeather Cardstock and inlayed the the triangles back in the card front. 


I stenciled the additional small stencils with the new At the Bottom Stencils and Tropical Teal Ink. The sentiments are from the previously released Perfect Pairs: Essentials Stamp Set. Hello is die with the coordinating Perfect Pairs: Essentials Die


I finished off the card with a few white rhinestones. 


My next card features the Extravagant Floral Frames Dies. There are two dies in the set. I used the larger die to die cut the white frame and the smaller die to die cut the gold frame. 


Across the center of the card I added a strip of Sweet Blush Cardsstock stenciled with the new Open Your Heart Stencils. The hearts are die with the new Love to Layer: Rounded Hearts 1 and 2. The sentiments are from the new Forever and Always Sentiments Stamp Set. Loves is die cut with the Forever and Always Sentiments Dies.



I added the flowers with the new You Are Loved Stamp Set and Dies. 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment