12/26/23

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 3

Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown. Today I have a wedding card and a Valentine card to share with you. All the new products will be available December 28th at 10 PM ET. 


First up is a look at the new Into the Blooms: Wreath Dies. I die cut all the pieces for the wreath from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and then ink blended all my pieces. 


Both the sentiments are from the new Forever and Always Sentiments Stamp Set. The larger sentiment is die cut with the Forever and Always Dies. The bottom of card is stenciled with the new At the Bottoms Stencils.


The scallop border is die cut with the previously released On the Edge: Scallops Collection Die.


My next card is created with the new Chalkboard Love Stamp Set and Dies. I started by cut a piece of True Black Cardstock for the card front. Then I stenciled with the new Open Your Heart Stencil using a white paste. 


The hearts are die cut with the new Love to Layer: Rounded Hearts 1 and 2. I stamped the Love sentiment on True Black Cardstock in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I also blended white pigment ink around the edges to add to the look of a chalkboard. 



I finished off the card with the hearts and arrows from the stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more projects from the December Release. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment