12/23/23

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown. This release is all about love, weddings, anniversaries, and just telling all the special people in your life how special they are to you. All the new products will be available December 28th at 10 PM ET. 


So let's get started! My first two cards are are created with the new You Are Loved Stamp Set and the You Are Love Dies. The pretty wreath and flowers can be used throughout the year and the colors can be changed to reflect the season. 


The flowers are stamped in Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, and Scarlet Jewel Inks. I used Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado Inks for the leaves. 


I die cut a circle from Stamper's Select White Cardstock with the Love to Layer: Circles and stenciled with the new Open Your Heart Stencils. I stamped a sentiment from the You Are Loved Stamp Set on Vellem and die cut with the smallest die in the Love to Layer: Circles. 

I laced twine through the lace and added the lace across the center of the card. 


The background is foiled with the previously released Ornate Swirls Hot Foil Plate with white foil and the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System. 


My next card was created for a wedding. The heart is die with the new Love to Layer: Rounded Hearts 1. The flowers are stamped in Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, and Indigo Ink. I used Mint Julep and Ocean Tides for the leaves. 


I used the new new Fanciful Flourishes Stamp Set and coordinating Dies to add the swirls around the flowers. At the bottom of the card I used the Cornered: Floral Swirls Dies to add the detailed die cuts. 


I used the new Open Your Hearts Stencils to add the subtle background pattern using Indigo Ink. 


Next up is the newest addition to the Psalm Reflections Collection. This month Psalm Reflections: December Stamp Set has a coordinating hot foil plate and die. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink on True Black Cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder. I used gold foil for the frame and die cut with the coordinating die. 


The flowers are stamped with the You Are Loved Stamp Set again. At the bottom I die cut with the Elegant Edges: Floral Swirls Dies and added gold cardstock behind the die cuts. 

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more projects from the December Release. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment